Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Update!

At the end of the week (tomorrow afternoon) I will be traveling to Houston to attend a couple of yoga workshops and classes of my own! I am very excited about taking my place as student and returning with more to offer as a teacher.

The beauty of this practice is that it is limitless. Through mindful exploration we uncover and discover. Thank you all for being such wonderful students, teachers and friends. May we continue to learn and grow together.

I have listed the workshops that I am attending and the studios that they will be held at. Sadie Nardini is the guest instructor. You can check out her website @ www.sardinardini.com.

Friday 6:30-8:30 Core Transformer Flow

www.yogaonehouston.com

Saturday 10:30-12:30 Be a Yoga Ninja

www.JennYoga.com

I know many of you are traveling this time of year too. I would like encourage you to drop into different studios while on the road and practice the various styles of yoga. You will be amazed at what is out there!

Although you may be traveling far, keep your practice close.

While I am away

Stephanie will teach the Thursday 5:30 pm class and the Saturday 9 am class. The Saturday class will be 60 minutes this week instead of the usual 90 minutes. Jennifer Wade will teach the Friday 9am class. ENJOY! See you on Monday!

No comments:

Morning Glory Yoga Merchandise from CafePress Support This Site